Saturday 31 December 2022

LOTV New Release

Hi crafty peeps, hope you have all had a lovely Christmas. You may have noticed I have been absent for a while, this is due to the arrival of my Grandson in June and him being placed in my care 3 months ago. As you can appreciate it's been a busy few months getting organised and settled but I'm hoping To get back on it in the new year :-)


Today I'm sharing a couple of cards made with the new clear stamps from Lili of the Valley which will be available to buy from the store tomorrow:-)

This first one is from the Sweet Bears collection.


This next one is from the Love Gnomes collection


Both have been coloured with copics, however, I didn't note the colours on this occasion.

Wishing you a Happy New Year :-)

Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin