Saturday 26 March 2022

Hoppy Easter

 Good morning crafty peeps, to say it's been a while is an understatement!! Having worked from home for the last 2 years, my craft room became my office so my crafty time was very limited. I've now started a new role and I'm out and about and have my desk back and my mojo :-)

I'm pleased to say I've returned to the Lili of the Valley Design Team and can't wait to get sharing again with you all.

We have some fabulous new Easter images and there is 50% off in the shop at the moment :-)

This one is Bunny Hop


And with Mothers Day tomorrow, we have the perfect images for your cards - here's a couple I've made using:


James Bouquet



Delightful Daisies



Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back sharing some more cute bunnies later in the week :-)


Debsx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin