Saturday 24 March 2018

feeling old...

Hi all...so my son turned 18 yesterday...it seems like only yesterday that he was a baby..time goes way too quickly!!..just thought i'd share his card using "Oliver Texting" from LOTV.



Papers are some older Echo Park ones that i had left over as always I added a little doodling and coloured with copics in the following colours....

Skin - E33, E11, E21, E51, R20
Hair - E79, E77, E71
Jeans - B93, B95, B97, B99, B41
Red - R22, R27, R29, R39
Beige - E84, E43, E42, E41

thanks for stopping by

Hugs Debs x

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card for your son. With grand kids growing up, I am always looking for more mature cards for them. Your coloring and the design papers that you used are smashing. I will be pinning this for future use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin