Saturday 18 May 2013

Tilly....

Hi peeps..just popping by to share the gorgeous "Tilly"..she's one of the new Saturated Canary - Fairytales and Fables rubber release for LDRS... I just LURVE her :-)


she's been coloured with Copic Ciao..not colours I'd usually reach for either but I love how she turned out :-)


the papers are yummy Prima - Fairy Rhymes.flowers, butterfly and charm are from my stash and I've added a few die cuts and punches too :-)..

I'd like to enter her in the following challenges
One Stop Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - No digi's allowed
Simon Says Stamp - Flower Power
Creatlicious - For the girls

thanks for stopping by
Hugs Debs x

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful realization. Beautiful composition. Fabulous coloring on your character. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is remarkable colouring using copies, I thought you had used watercolours! I am a new follower. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful image and colored so perfectly!
    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning debs.i love the gorgeous image and fabulous colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation, your coloring is absolutely amazing and I just love all the elements you have added!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love that image! And your coloring is wonderful!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! I love your use of charms! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon.

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Debs, gorgeous card, the image is beautiful and I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer Debbie~~Just stunning!!! Love the new Tilly!!! Great card!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin