Monday 9 April 2012

Basic Skin Tutorial

I often get asked about the Pro Marker colours i use for skin..
so here's a quick tut on what works best for me :0)

these are my preferred colours


I start by going around the edges and what I think will be the darkest areas with Coral..also adding line where the nose is to help add extra depth


next up I bring the colour in further with Sunkissed Pink....you don't have to be too neat as we will blend at the end


I then add colour to the cheeks with Baby Pink...


and finally i go over the whole area with Putty...


and that's the basics....the gorgeous image is "Smashy Bob" from Saturated Canary :0)

..as I've said before I'm no expert this is just how i do it ..hope it helps..
Hugs Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin