Thursday 1 September 2011

Bling It On - Weaving

me again!!..this time with my DT card for Bling It On....this month the lovely has picked the theme of "Weaving"..for example paper or ribbon...i've opted for paper :0)


 this month  The Cutting Cafe gave the Dt  a few things to play with...i've added a cupcake and sentiment to my sweet LOTV image :0)..as you can see my papers are woven..the image is coloured with Promarkers...ribbon is from my stash :0)



This month we have 2 lovely sponsors.....

Firstly The Cutting Cafe 


Regina is offering 3 sets of the winners choice as a prize.

Our second sponsor is our regular sponsor Meljen Designs, who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice.

thanks for stopping by (again!!)

hugs Debs x



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! love the colours and the weaving looks fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin