Thursday 16 August 2012

Saturated Canary - Photo Inspiration

Good Afternoon..hope it's warm enough for you all....phew we are having a scorcher..it's soooo warm!!..
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at Saturated Canary and we have a fabby photo to inspire you :0)....



so here's my interpretation ..


So I opted for a larger 8" x 8" card...I've coloured the gorgeous "Orchard Love" with a mix of copic ciao's and PM's....the papers are all basic grey and I've added a few swirls from my Marianne die and added MS punched leaves and Nellie Snellen punched flowers...the sentiment is from LOTV...make sure you head on over to the challenge blog to check out more inspiration from my talented teamies :0)

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card,love the image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - Love your take on the photo inspiration! Hope I can get time to join in! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Debs! Love the colours you have done her in...beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely me little teamie, and I do love how your colours are perfect, mines a bit naff lol,have a great weekend, big huggies june xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs

    I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, your colouring is always so amazing! truley inspirational work!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonjour
    je viens de découvrir votre blog et je me régale de vos réalisations ; bravo !
    j'espère avoir bien réussi mon inscription afin de ne pas manquer vos nouveautés.
    Au plaisir.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin