Thursday 30 August 2012

Saturated Canary Dt Card

Hi peeps....is anyone else having problems loading their photo's...I've been trying for 3 days solid and it's just not working :-(...but never fear I have had a brain wave!!...so thankfully I can finally share my Saturated Canary DT card (where there's a will and all that!!)..the theme this week is " Dotty "..so I have copied and pasted my pic from facebook *sticks tongue out at Mr Blogger*....


I've coloured up the gorgeous Harley and Haley with a mix of Copic Ciao, Pro and Flex markers..the papers are some 12" x12" MME papers that I've cut down  then doodled around the edges.. finally I addedt a couple of flowers , charm and a punched butterfly :0)

thanks for stopping by
Hugs Debs x

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Debbie - so pretty!! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet sweet card honey ! Glad you got your card posted at last :-D
    Hugs c

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Debs!! Love the little liquid pearl dots...great idea! An adorable image and the colouring rocks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous deb.stunning image and design and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous! Such a cute image and your colouring is superb!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and adorable card!! Beautiful coloring and colors.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin