Wednesday 28 March 2012

Make It Crafty Store DT Call

Eeek..Zoe over at MIC is having a DT call for her store...so I've sat on this a while thinking shall I?..Shan't I? but i guess you've got to be in it to win it as they say..so I've finally jumped in with both feet.....

although I have a gazillion Make It Crafty digi's  (available here - make a coffee and be prepared to wear out the plastic) I wanted to create something a little different so I had a play with some chippies (available in the UK here )....and altered another notebook :0)



and a close up..


so the chippies start off plain..I've used a combination of Copic Ciaos , Promarkers, Pencils and Cosmic Shimmer to colour them.. I think the pencils really add some vibrancy to the colours :0)...of course you can use other mediums your only limit is your imagination :0)

so now the hard bit.. I have to answer some questions..

1. Country you reside in (DT is open to everyone worldwide)
U.K.



2. What style of creations do you like to make?

aarrgghh...do I have a particular thing??... I predominantly make cards but love to alter things too ....i prefer to keep things simple so not too fussy and love to distress stuff (just a little).. I work with rubber and digi's and mostly colour with ProMarkers but I'm teaching myself Prisma Pencils at the moment :0)



3. What do you enjoy most about crafting?

Everything!!..I've met loads of new friends..there's so much versatility and I and love to learn and grow ..but most of all crafting should be about having fun :0)



4. What are your favourite products at Make it Crafty?

I would love to play more with the chippis as I think they are so versatile... The awesome digi's and I'm certain I would love the rubber too I just don't have any yet!!...and the blending paper is the mutts nuts ;-)



5. Why would you like to be on the Make it Crafty team?

Seriously??...Why would someone NOT want to be on the team??!!..lol..this time last year i was hiding behind the sofa..very rarely venturing into MIC land but from being a guest last year i know you have the most fabulous team and group of followers and i would die of pride if i made the team...I'm continually trying to improve and feel joining the team would help me grow..I'm working on some tut's at the moment and would love to do more "back to basic's" stuff and share what I've learned so far and encourage and inspire others to give it a go even if it doesn't work first time :0)

finally..as they say.. here's some stuff I made earlier ;-)


this is still one of my most favouritist *word cards...it was the first time I merged an image..and I added water droplets by colouring..something I never imagined I could achieve.. I also added those fabby cog Chippies which are still my favourite thing.. I don't have many left and just get them out and stroke them now and then :0)



and i know it;s not an MIC image ( was coloured on MIC blending card!!) but it was the most incredible feeling having this card published last month..even more so because it made the front cover :0)

well that's all folks..
good luck to all that enter and thank you Zoe for your consideration...

Hugs Debs x

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!. Lovely cards. Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well firstly GOOD LUCK!
    You so deserve to get a place not that I'm biased in the tiniest little bit lol! But your creations are utterly amazing and coloured so perfectly!
    I adore that wee notebook, the colours are perfect together and your "oldies" are just WOW!
    Got my fingers crossed for you!
    Hugs melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many gorgeous creations! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    wow gorgeous makes, they will be lucky to have you hun, keeping my fingers crossed for you hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin