Sunday 19 June 2022

LOTV new release - Dinosaurs grrrrr

 Hi crafty peeps, we have a brand new LOTV release launching next week, with some cute new designs including these fantastic dinosaurs :-)

Stegosaurus



Using Dino-mite papers from BBP, which i have had in my stash for quite some time, coloured with the following copics......
Grass - YG67,YG23, YG17, YG03
Dino - E77, E74, E71, E70 and E19, E18 E17

Sentiment is printed from my PC and as usual I have hand doodled around the edges.

Apatosaurus


Papers are EP Imagine That boy - again I've had these a while. Sentiment is a from a clear stamp set by The Greetery and I've used the following copics to colour...

Dino - YG67, YG23, YG17, YG03 and BG13, BG09
Ground - E44, E43, E42

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin