Friday 26 April 2019

Hunkydory review

Hi Crafty peeps...you may remember back in February  I gave a first impressions review for some hunkydory products...I finally have chance to share the card i made and update my review.



For this I used the Born To Ballet stamps, Foxy and Friends paper pad and precious purples gemstones. 

I've coloured up with the following Copics..

Skin - E33, E21, E11, E51, R20
Hair - E43, E47, E49 & E31, E35, E37 & E81, E84, E87, E89
Flowers - V15, V17
Outfits - R81, R83, R85, R59


As I said previously, the stamps were smaller than I expected , which was a little disappointing, but they do stamp nicely and there are extra stamps to help build a scene or add accents.


The papers were easier to photograph than I thought they would be, given the glossy finish, but as anticipated I had to be super careful with my doodling and had to give them plenty of time to dry so that they didn't smudge. The designs are lovely but given the finish, I probably wouldn't purchase again, but that's just down to my preference and if you're not a doodler I would recommend them.

Moving on to the gem stone, I loved these and have used them on quite a few cards, they stick well and there is a good selection of sizes.


I haven't had chance to play with the pop up card yet, but will share at a later date.

Overall, I've been happy with the products I've tested, the stamps are sweet and the sizes are clearly shown online, I just didn't read them and I will defo be buying more of the gemstones - looking round the store, there are a few more items tat are likely to "fall" in my basket too :-)

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin