Monday 11 February 2019

Hunkydory Review - Part 1 - First Impressions

Morning all, I was approached recently to write a review on some of Hunkydory's products. I've decided to split this down, part 1 being first impressions :-)

I selected a range of products that best fit my style and will be back later to speak about overall quality/performance :-)

So..on to my selections...


the pack includes 4 shaped cards, envelopes and A5 sheets of acetate and feel good quality although a little smaller than I imagined, but i'm really looking forward to having a play as I've never made a box card :-) In regards to the website, it would have been nice to have some examples of the finished projects.


 48 sheets of double sided 8" x 8" papers, I love the design of these papers, they are of a good thickness, my only criticism would be that they have a slight gloss finish, rather tahn a matt finish as i'm used to so i'm unsure how they will photograph.



I'm really impressed with these, the packets were much larger than I imagined and come in a good selection of colours and sizes. I think these are excellent value for money.




This as A6 set of clear stamps, although A6 - which should have given it away - they were much smaller than I anticipated, that being said I think they will be a perfect size for the box card and are very sweet. The stamps themselves feel fairly sturdy unlike some other clear stamps I've had that have been on the flimsy side. I plan to make a couple of projects with these and will let you know more then on how they stamp.

I'll also be testing some double sided tape (£1.20) and foam strips (75p)

Overall, I'm really pleased with my selections and feel they are all good value for money.
I must also say it was really difficult choosing the products to work with as there is such a fantastic selection on site, not only from Hunkydory, but other well known companies too :-)

thanks for stopping by, i'll update you all when i've had a play.

hugs Debs x



1 comment:

  1. I did a review last year nd didn’t choose stamps as I knew they were small and I agree re the papers, gorgeous designs but I don’t like the shiny finish, shame. Have fun olaying

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin