Friday 27 July 2018

Fab Friday - Not just for Christmas......

Hi crafty peeps, it's time for some more Fab Friday Tiddly Inspiration, this week I've use one of the latest images



As you can see, Wryn is not just for Christmas...She's also perfect for birthdays :-) and you can fid her over in the "What's New" section of the store.

I've teamed her up with Echo Park "Birthday wishes" papers with my usual doodles. Sentiment is from Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday clear stamp set.

As always I've coloured with me copics in the following colours....

Skin - E33, E21, E51, E11, R20
Hair - E79, E17, E08, YR07
Yellow - YR04, Y38, Y35, Y21
Pink - R85, R83, R81
Parcel - BG72, BG70, Green fine liner

Don't forget there is still plenty of time to dig out your Tiddly's and join us for this months "Anything Goes" challenge :-)

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Debs x

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the papers and the doodling (as always (: ).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin