Sunday 1 April 2018

Wish Upon a Star

Happy Easter crafty peeps...hope you're all enjoying the long bank holiday weekend...I've had a little crafty time so will be sharing some of my makes over the next few days :-)... First up is this gorgeous digi from Tiddly Inks which you will find in the "What's New" section of the store...introducing....




I've teamed her up with some new Echo Park "Imagine That" girl papers. The sentiment is from a Winnie and Walter set "Sentimental Birthday". Both of thees can be found at Seven Hills Crafts. I've then finished off with doodling and some sequins from my stash (the colours haven't showed up very well due to my flash).

I've coloured Wish Upon a Star with the following copic colours....

Sky - B99, B97, B95, B93, B00, B60 and white gel pen for the stars
Skin - E33, E21, E11, E51, R20
Dog - C5, C2, C1
Hair & Shoes - E49, E47, E43
Shorts - B99, B97, B95, B39
Top - V09, V12, V15, V17

thanks so much for stopping by

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin