Sunday 7 January 2018

Happy New Year

Hi Crafty peeps...it's been super busy in my little world so there are so many creations I haven't had chance to share...we extended our family with 2 puppies - introducing our lovely Missy a gorgeous black lab who came to us in August and Charlie a working springer who I've had about 5 weeks :-) 







 so crafting took a little back seat and blogging certainly did!! I've also had my folks here for the past few weeks and family comes first....they go home next week so normal service will return shortly and i'll try to be a better blogger!!

so before i go..heres a few of my favourite makes from last year :-)










and finally my first 2 cards of 2018



Happy crafting :-)

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin