Sunday 19 June 2016

One for the Boys

Evening all...hope we've all had a fantastic weekend??..it's been a wet one here so i managed to fit in a little crafty time :-)...it's my Nephews birthday next week so i coloured up this adorable Tiddly Inks digi...


He's called "Little So and So" and I've teamed him up with bazzill basics Dino-mite papers :-)

I've kept it simple with a little doodling and a couple of flat back gems.

I've coloured him up with the following copics

Skin - E33, E11, E21, E51, R20
Green - G07, YG17, YG23
Blue - B05, B04, B02
Orange -YR07, YR04, YR02

I then added a little more depth with my polychromo pencils.

I'd like to add him to the current Tiddly Inks challenge - One For The Boys 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Hugs 

Debs x

2 comments:

  1. So super cute! I adore the papers and the doodling. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin