Thursday 29 August 2013

Saturated Canary - Colouring Technique challenge

Hi crafty peeps...we have a brand new challenge over at Saturated Canary... "Colouring Technique" ... so we want to see either.. a cloudy sky..dotty background or "no lines" technique....

 
 
as you can see I've opted for "no lines"...so I've stamped out the gorgeous SC Little Ladybug from LDRS in Ranger Adirondack Sandal then coloured with Copic Ciao..I've also added a few dots to the blue background...no lines can be daunting but if you've not tried before why not give it a go...and remember I also have a simple step by step tut for a basic cloudy sky here...
 
thanks for stopping by
 
Debs x

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Debs! I love that stamp she is so one of my faves! hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
    My sight is going so not sure about this technique. But it turned out beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning debs.really fabulous colouring and design and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin