Monday 14 May 2012

Dream Valley CASE the DT

evening peeps.. I'm running a little late with this.. I've been chasing my tale a bit the past few weeks due to commitments at home but hopefully I'll be back on track soon :0)..so today I'm sharing my Dream Valley DT card..where this week we want you to "CASE" the DT....There are a few different interpretations of "CASE" so we thought we would explain what we're looking for...We want you to Copy And Selectively Edit one of the cards made by the DT ...Sound Hard?? Well its not! All we want you to do is pick one of the teams creations and then as the CASE stands for "copy" into your own style! For instance Kendra has done a one layer card, so you would just make an one layer creation! Or like Jack and Dawn have done, you could do something in a Britannia theme! Or just follow the colours or layout from someone else!....The only must is that you SPECIFY who you have CASED!! ...so onto my creation :0)



I've stamped a small flower flourish straight onto my Kraft card and then used up some of my MME scraps with some punched butterflies and ribbon to finish..the gorgeous digi is called from Some Odd Girl..I've coloured with Pro and Flex markers then carefully cut around her :0)...

I would also like to enter the following challenges...
Papertake Weekly - Cute, Cute, Cute
Fussy And Fancy Friday - Butterflies, Ribbons and Punches
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
CES Challenge - Anything Goes


thanks for stopping by..
hugs Debs x


8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is such a sweet image! gorgeous colour scheme :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she is so cute! Great card. Hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute
    thanks for plaing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    aww gorgeous card,adorable image fabulous colouring,pretty papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Awesome coloring of the cute image. Thanks for joining the Truly Scrumptious' "Anything Goes" Challenge!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Debs! Awwwh this is fabulous!! Gorgeous colouring and great mix of papers! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at CES Challenges, Good Luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utterly stunning petal!
    The image is gorjuss and I love all the colours you picked!
    Nice having the image as large as that too, I defo have to CASE you lol!

    Hope things are ok and the family are good? Take care princess and chin up!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin