Monday 1 June 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge # 3 / my first Tilda

How exciting, another challenge and my first Tilda. Still practicing with my new pro markers but think im starting to get the hang of it - only time will tell. Only disapointment is that the main photo looks a little dark - the colours are much brighter in "real life" . Papers are by papermania -Clare Curds signature range and the little jewels and flower are from my stash. Really enjoyed this challenge, i dont often enter as ive been quite busy with my sisters wedding invites but ive nearly finished - just the insides to do now!!! Thanks once again for dropping by all your comments are much appreciated x Debs x








6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Debs! I love the colour-combo you've used, and you've done a superb job with 'Dreamy Tilda'! Fabulous inside of the card as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Clare Curd papers, and they go so well with your colouring - great card!

    Thanks for taking part in Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi debs
    yep you got the hang of it...
    left somthing for you on my blog..
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debs, this card is so gorgeous, love the colouring and the layout! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, inside and out! Great layout and papers you've used. Have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your card....
    May I use your sketch?? It'd be perfect for a card I'll make for a swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, all your comments are appreciated hugs Debs x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin